Here at Creekside Chiropractic, we are dedicated to providing wellness for both the body and spirit, with specializations in pain management and total body health. Assisting our Dr. Erin L. Merrill, D.C., Chiropractic Assistant Morgan Leonard rooms our clients and performs K-Laser procedures to help with drug-free pain management for both chronic pain and sudden injury.
Using her degree in exercise science, Morgan demonstrates exercises and stretches which can help clients’ mobility and encourage the body’s ability to heal. As we continue our series on getting to know our Creekside team better, we’re sharing some fun facts about Morgan Leonard!
Meet Creekside Chiropractic Assistant Morgan Leonard:
- Years in the field: It’s been just a little over a year now working at Creekside. I majored in Exercise Science at Franklin College and did my senior internship at Creekside Chiropractic in 2020!
- What is your favorite whole-body health feature at Creekside? The Infrared Sauna!! So many awesome benefits!
- What is your favorite Indiana season and why? Winter!! I love the snow and being able to bundle up in warm clothes with a cup of my grandma’s homemade hot chocolate.
- If you were a superhero, what superpower would you have? I would like to be invisible!
- What is your favorite way to kick off a Monday? My favorite way to kick off a Monday is by going to the gym and getting a nice sweat sesh in!
- What’s your favorite thing to “binge-watch”? I would have to say either “The Vampire Diaries” or “New Girl!!” So hard to pick just one.
- Tell us why you LOVE to work at Creekside: To name a few reasons why I love to work at Creekside: 1) The people I work with and the super fun environment! 2) The patients and being able to watch their road to recovery. 3) I love being able to be myself and be able to use what I learned in college and apply it to the work I do every day.
If you’d like to learn more about working with Dr. Erin on your chronic pain or healing journey from a sudden injury, we’d love to assist you. Conveniently located in Sheridan, Indiana, our practice is just minutes from Noblesville, Westfield, Carmel and Indianapolis. Contact us today at 317-753-5550 to schedule your next appointment.