Do you try to stay informed on health and wellness but get flustered with conflicting information that seems out of touch? Or maybe you’ve been dealing with pain that doesn’t seem to improve no matter what you try. It’s times like these that make you wish you had a friend who could help wade through some of it….someone you know and trust. Meet, Dr. Erin Merrill-Macy, Sheridan’s hometown chiropractor.
As a life-long resident of Sheridan, Indiana, Erin earned her bachelor’s degree in biology from Butler University and is a chiropractic graduate of Palmer College. But, it’s what she’s done with her education and entrepreneurial spirit that makes her Sheridan’s hometown chiropractor.
With the world at her feet, Erin opened Creekside Chiropractic on Sheridan’s Main Street with a passion to reinvest in the town that helped shape her. And, it’s that hometown approach that endears her to so many of her patients. If you’re not a friend coming in, you soon will be.
So, as Erin learns more about you, we want to share some fun facts about her.
- In addition to hosting an annual Holiday Open House for local makers and small businesses, Erin has served as a member of the Sheridan Chamber of Commerce as well as the Sheridan FFA.
- As a working mom, Dull’s Tree Farm holds a special place in her heart not only for the memories made with the kids, but also because Dull’s served as the backdrop for her wedding.
- While following the keto diet, Erin loves Factor Meals, water and all things cauliflower. However, while she has a soft spot for the occasional apple cider slush, avocados are a hard pass for her. (Not even guacamole!)
- Erin is a Certified Medical Examiner and a Nationally Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician. So she can adjust your spine, complete your DOT physical AND make sure your car seats are installed correctly.
- At one point she owned 100 pairs of jeans and continues to be on a first name basis with the employees at Buckle.
- When not serving the residents in and around Sheridan, Erin and her crew stay busy with swim lessons, horseback riding, trips to the park and Kiwi Crates for rainy days. But when it’s time for self-care, you can find Erin practicing hot yoga or enjoying a dinner date with her husband at their favorite, Kazan Steakhouse.
We could go on and on about all the things that make Dr. Erin Merrill-Macy special as Sheridan’s hometown chiropractor, but we have to save something for you to talk about at your next appointment. Give us a call to set your next appointment and learn more about Erin and the rest of the team at Creekside Chiropractic.