We’ve added a new face to the Creekside Chiropractic team. We’d like to introduce you to Alecia McDonald who will fill the role of chiropractic and medical assistant for the practice. Alecia has been in the medical field for more than 15 years and brings a wide range of specialty experience to the team.
Learn More About Creekside Chiropractic’s Alecia McDonald
- # of years in the field?
I’ve been in the medical field for more than 15 years.
- When did you first discover your passion for your job?
I discovered that health care was a passion when I was caring for my great-grandma.
- What is your favorite whole body health feature at Creekside and why?
The K-Laser Therapy is my favorite tool because it provides a drug free and surgery free solution for pain.
- What is your favorite Indiana season and why?
My favorite season would be summer/fall because of the fun activities, warm weather and time with family.
- Who has been the most influential person in your career and why?
I have been influential by my children, husband, family and Christ.
- What is your favorite way to kick-off a Monday?
I like to start the week off right with my healthy Thrive vitamins and prayer.
- What’s your favorite thing to binge watch?
I tend to watch movies the kids pick: The Great Outdoors, Mrs. Doubtfire, Avengers and other superheroe movies.
- Why Creekside?
Creekside provides a wonderful family-friendly environment with a hometown feel that allows me to be close to my family.