Many of you know our Creekside Chiropractic side of the business, but did you know we also do DOT physicals for independent drivers and corporate clients? Indeed. Creekside Testing and Compliance is our other side of the business. It’s where Dr. Erin Merrill Macy and Mallory La Lond work with CDL drivers for routine physicals, drug testing and sleep apnea testing and treatment, so drivers can stay compliant and safe on the road.
It truly is a natural fit within our scope of business, and we love helping keep drivers healthy and on the road. So much so we have social pages devoted to healthy happy truckers. Check it out and give us a like.
Continuing in our series on getting to know our Creekside team better, we thought you might like a few fun insights on our Mallory La Lond!
Meet Creekside Testing’s Mallory La Lond:
- Years in the field: One
- What is your favorite whole body health feature at Creekside? The Sauna
- What is your favorite Indiana season and why? Spring – because winter is OVER.
- If you were a super hero, what super power would you have? Flying!
- What is your favorite way to kick-off a Monday? With a clean house!
- What’s your favorite thing to “binge watch”? Gilmore Girls
- Tell us why you LOVE to work at Creekside: All my awesome co-workers and the opportunity to learn new things!
Are you an independent driver looking for a local DOT testing and compliance location for routine physicals, drug testing, trainer training and sleep apnea testing and treatment? We’re here for you. Conveniently located in Sheridan, Indiana, just minutes from Noblesville, Westfield, Carmel and Indianapolis. Contact us and schedule your appointment today.