Our Creekside Chiropractic patients might have noticed a new face around the office in the last year. We’d like to introduce you to Amy Ferguson, our chiropractic assistant and scribe. In addition to being a mother and student, Amy brings joy and enthusiasm to Creekside Chiropractic and helps us with all of our needs.
Rounding out our series on meeting the Creekside team, we asked Amy some fun questions so you can get to know her better.
Learn More About Creekside Chiropractic’s Amy Ferguson
- # of years in the field: Chiropractic Assistant/Scribe – 4 mos. I’m currently finishing my Bachelors degree in health science.
- What is your favorite whole body health feature at Creekside and why? The K-Laser is pretty awesome! I can count on it to make whatever hurts, better
- What is your favorite Indiana season and why? Fall – I love watching my kids play football, having bonfires and just enjoying the beautiful colors.
- If you were a super hero, what super power would you have? I would love to be able to read minds.
- What is your favorite way to kick-off a Monday? A nice big fountain coke.
- What’s your favorite thing to “binge watch”? The Vikings, Seal Team, Greys Anatomy
- Why do you LOVE working for Creekside? My co-workers are the BEST!